- Make friends with successful people and occasionally buy them gifts and surprise them with lunch because successful people always give and hardly get, so when you give them, they value the gift a lot.
- Get a mentor and follow his instructions and respect the relationship. Never beg your mentor for money or disrespect his or her privacy.
- Make new positive friends as often as possible and ensure you keep the communication line open. Create a network of friends and not connections.
- Show kindness to everyone. Some small boys today will be big boys tomorrow. The biggest dog in the neighborhood was once a puppy. And keep the information/secret to yourself.
- Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.
- Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.
- Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself.
- Have the habit of keeping a pen and a writing pad handy because ideas come in the form of flashes. The smallest pen is bigger and better than the biggest brain.
- Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.
- Stay away from television as much as possible. You can watch educational channels. Men with big TV sit in front of them to watch men with big library.
Need any help???????
Eddie Hans – 0501546684
Papa Yaw – 0501542231
Solomon – 0270515211
Eunice – 0264704708
Hannah – 0204842692
Gloria – 0573745997
Self Development Tips Proudly Brought to You by CCF (KNUST) GMEN & VIRTUOUS LADIES HEADS.