By Suliaman ( The news 📰 man 👤 )
1. Over 85% of the population
don’t know how to use guns.
2. Ghanaians would rather buy
phones and food than weapons.
3. University students wouldn’t
want to replace their weekend
partying with late night street
4. Ghanaians need 100% peace of
mind when standing in the line for
waakye…its an emotional thing.
5. Internet access in Ghana would
go offline…boredom would kill
students faster than war.
6. Our Nigerian friends would
laugh at us.
7. There will be a curfew after
6pm…meaning there’ll be no
kelewele. There’s no Ghana without
8. Public university students don’t
want any disturbance in this UTAG
and FUSSAG Week Celebration.
9. University students “see
themselves too much” to stand in a
long queue to collect rationed food
from UNHCR & other N.G.Os.
Tweaaa…for the where?
10. Nobody will fight for NPP or
NDC to lead Ghana…after all the
the VALUE IS THE SAME!
Why Should I Fight For some-bro’s
in-father…whiles my father no-dey
Even Mahama and Akuffo Addo
koraaaaa, dem children dey abroad!
Hw3!Think Twice waii.✋🏾✋🏾 Spread it for the peace of mother👸🏿 Ghana 🇬🇭..!
PEACE PEACE PEACE……..is what we need!!!